GTA V on Android
Almost everyone in the gaming community has heard of Grand Theft Auto, better known as GTA. Rockstar North, the company behind the game, has created one of the most well-known games ever: Grand Theft Auto V for Android. This is one of the best Rockstar games, and the company is responsible for creating an amazing gaming environment. Since its release in 2013, Grand Theft Auto 5 has become one of the most popular video games in the world. If you want to play this game on your android phone or tablet, stay with us till the end of this article.
Getting started in GTA online requires completing an important tutorial section, which can be done at any time after the prologue of a single-player game is completed. It is necessary to go through a character-creation process before entering San Andreas, meeting familiar faces, and learning important ropes-related information. So, if you’re going to play that game, pay attention to the fundamentals.
Los Santos, a fictional city in the state of Sand Andréa, is the setting for one of the best-known games in the GTA series, GTA 5. Trevor, Franklin, and Michael serve as the game’s first three main protagonists, making it the best in the series so far.
GTA 5 features a completely open world. On a massive map, the main characters have no constraints. Los Santos is a seaside town with a lot of sunshine and if you are open to exploring, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to take in the surrounding scenery in your spare time. The ability to use planes, cars, helicopters, boats, yachts, steam plants, motorcycles, and other modes of transportation is implied by the term “free gameplay mode”. In addition, there are more than 100 weapons available.
Trevor, Michael, and Franklin are the game’s three main protagonists. During the game, they’ll have to switch back and forth between playing one character or the other. They’re one-of-a-kind, which adds intrigue to the main story.
Invest in a garage and a good car
One of the most dangerous places to visit in Online Los Santos, according to seasoned gamers, is the city itself. In order to avoid losing your last job’s earnings, it is recommended that you withdraw the money from an ATM as soon as possible. Many cash machines can be found throughout the Blaine Country, and you can use Quick GPS on the interaction menu to find the closest one. It’s also a good idea to keep an eye on the interactive menu’s quick GPS.
Moving on, the weekly events in GTA 5 for android are a great way to rack up a significant amount of in-game cash and resources. Consider completing story missions as well, as they can help you earn money and reputation points.
The fictional city called Los Santos (inspired by the real city of Los Angeles) is the setting for the majority of the story. While committing a series of heists, the main characters (from previous GTA games) must overcome a variety of challenges as they work together to steal valuables. Single-player mode and Grand Theft Auto Online, a multiplayer mode that allows up to 30 players to complete tasks in a cooperative or competitive manner, are the two ways to play the game.
Perfect visuals and High-Definition Images
The game’s developers have taken trips to Los Angeles in order to make the game’s settings as authentic as possible. Graphics in 4K are available in the latest version of the game with even more realistic characters and better lighting and shadows.
The fact that there are so many different iterations of this action-adventure game speaks volumes about its popularity. It has a long-lasting appeal that keeps you coming back for more. In story mode, the game gets eventually to an end, while the online mode lets you discover a lot of new plots that GTA V has to offer. Walking around the city with your online friends, completing various tasks, and competing against “enemies” can never get boring.
Aside from being available on Android, GTA is available on a variety of platforms, so you don’t have to choose between your console of choice (Xbox, Playstation, or PC). Once you’ve played a few games, you’ll have no problem remembering all of the controls.
If you’re looking for something that will keep you playing for a long time, this is it. Just pay attention to restrictions on age ranges because of violence. GTA V for Android is not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Can you play GTA V on Android?
To play GTA V on Android, you will need to employ a workaround method, as the game isn’t supported for mobile devices. The main ways of playing GTA V on an Android device are through cloud gaming or via hardware streaming.
The two methods we mentioned are fundamentally different and would be useful in different situations and for different users. The cloud gaming method is the one we’d typically recommend, as its only requirements are that you have a subscription to the cloud gaming service you’ve chosen and that you have a relatively fast, stable Internet connection. If those two conditions are met, you should technically be able to play GTA V on your Android device at any time and in any place.
On the other hand, the hardware-streaming method requires you to already have a gaming-capable PC that can run GTA V. Also, the game must be installed on the PC and the computer and your Android devices would need to be connected to the same network in order for this method to work. In other words, this method is only usable if you remain close to your PC. The plus side here is that the hardware-streaming methods we are about to show you are all free, whereas the majority of cloud gaming services (including the one we will tell you about in a bit) require a small monthly fee.
Before you try any of the following methods, know that, for either of them to work, you must already own GTA V on either Steam, Epic Games Store, or Rockstar’s site.
How to Play GTA V on Android
You can play GTA V on Android by using the ever-so-popular method of cloud gaming (or streaming).
How to Play GTA V on Android using cloud gaming
To play GTA V with a Cloud Gaming service like Boosteroid you will first need to purchase the game. Limited time offer now available at CDkeys.com, buy GTA V Premium Edition -84% Off for $10.59 (RockStar Launcher).
Next, redeem your game on Rockstar.
Now you will need to register on Boosteroid. This allows you to add GTA V to their Cloud Gaming Library.
For an in-depth explanation of how to play GTA V with cloud gaming continue with the text below.
How to play GTA V using Boosteroid
Boosteroid is a cloud gaming service that has a dedicated Android app and that also features GTA V in its gaming library. With the help of this service, you will be able to play GTA V on your Android smartphone or tablet after going through a brief setup process that should take you less than 10 minutes:
- First, you will need a Boosteroid registration, so go to the service’s site and register there with your email.
- Next, open the Play Store app on your phone, search for Boosteroid, and download the service’s Android app.
- Open the Boosteroid app, log in, and then tap on the profile button (bottom-right).
- There, select Subscribe and if asked to choose what to open the next page with, choose your default browser.
- On the subscription page, choose a preferred plan, then a preferred payment option, and enter your details to become subscribed to Boosteroid.
- Return to the Boosteroid app, tap on the Search icon (bottom of the screen), and search for GTA V.
- There should be three GTA V versions – one for Steam, Epic Games Store, and Rockstar. Tap the version you own.
- On the game’s page, select Play, then select OK, let’s go.
- Next, tap the keyboard icon in the top-left or, if you don’t see it there, first tap the small arrow icon to reveal it. Then use the keyboard to enter your Steam/Epic Games Store/Rockstar details and log in to the respective store.
- After you do that, the game should start. To get touch controls, tap the controller icon in the top-left.
How to download GTA V on Android
You can’t download GTA V on Android – what you could do instead is stream the game to your Android device. For that, you can either use a cloud streaming gaming service or you can download the game on a PC and stream it from there.
We already showed you how to use the Boosteroid cloud gaming service to play GTA V on Android, so we will now give you instructions on how to use three different apps for hardware streaming, with the help of which you will be able to stream GTA V from a PC to your Android device for free.
As we said, this other method of playing the game requires you to already have a Windows PC that has GTA V installed on it and that is capable of running the game. You also need a decent Internet connection or else there might be heavy stuttering during gameplay. Below, we will show you three ways of streaming the game from your PC to your Android device. Each of these options has the requirement of having both your PC and your Android device connected to the same network.
Streaming GTA V with Steam Link
Additional requirement: You will be able to stream GTA V with Steam Link only if you own the game in Steam. This method won’t work with Epic Games Store or Rockstar.
- You will need to have the Steam client installed on your PC, so install it now if you don’t already have it there.
- Open the Steam client on your PC and log in.
- On your phone/tablet, go to Google Play Store, search for Steam Link, and download the first app that shows up.
- Open the Steam Link app and if you have a controller and want to connect it, choose one of the options. If you don’t have a controller/don’t want to connect a controller, simply tap Skip.
- Wait for your PC’s name to show up in Steam Link and then tap it.
- Next, Steam Link will show you a passcode of four digits – you must enter that passcode in the verification field that should have appeared on your PC.
- After you enter the verification code, the PC and the Android device should get paired – now you must simply tap on Start Playing in the Steam Link app and your PC will start streaming to your Android device. If everything works out as intended, the two device’s screens should now be mirrored, showing the same Steam interface.
- Finally, simply go to your Steam library, search for GTA V, and start the game.
Streaming GTA V with Moonlight
Additional requirement: This method would only work if the PC that you’ll be streaming from has an Nvidia GPU.
- Go to Nvidia’s site and register there if you aren’t already registered on it.
- Get the GeForce Experience app from this link and install it on your PC.
- Open the app and log in with your GeForce/Nvidia account.
- Select the Settings gear icon in the top-right, then go to the Shield section, shown in the left panel, and toggle on the Gamestream setting.
- Now, on your phone/tablet, go to the App Store, search for Moonlight Game Streaming, and download the app.
- Open the Moonlight app, wait for it to scan for nearby PC’s, and once the name of your PC shows up, tap on it.
- A four-digit code should appear in Moonlight – enter that code in the verification window that should have popped up on your PC, and then click Connect to pair the two devices.
- Once the connection is established, Moonlight will show you what games you have on your PC. Then simply tap on GTA V to start playing it on your Android device. If you don’t see the game, open the Steam/Epic Games/Rockstar folder that should be shown in Moonlight and you should now be able to find and start GTA V.
Streaming GTA V with AMD Link
Additional requirement: This method would only work if the PC that you’ll be streaming from has an AMD Radeon GPU.
- On your Android device, download the AMD Link app from the Google Play Store.
- On the PC you will be streaming from, open the Radeon Settings app and select the AMD Link option from the bottom.
- Then enable the AMD Link Server option and select Add Device – this should cause a QR code to show up on your PC’s screen.
- Once the two devices are paired, a new AMD screen should appear on your PC – there, select the Gaming tab from the bottom of the screen.
- Next, you will see a list that contains all the games that are on your PC – select GTA V from that list, and the game should open on both your PC and Android device (first you’ll be asked to log in to the respective gaming store). From there on, you can start playing GTA V on your Android device.